Lessons by phone
You don't want to waste time in transports to go to a language school.
You can't go to France to have a French course.
Schola Mediterranea comes to you at home !
Thanks to lessons by telephone you can improve your skills (listening and spoken interaction/spoken production)
1. We send you a questionnaire to understand your motivations and aims, and a French language proficiency test, in order to assess your level.
2. We will suggest you a training programme.
3. After your agreement, we will send you a contract.
4. We will then book appointments according to your availabilities and will send by email the documents you need for your training course.
5. We will call you at the fixed time. A telephone lesson lasts 30 minutes. We advise you to take 20 lessons at least for an efficient learning process.
6. After each conversation, we will send you an errors and corrections report, a small summary of grammar rules and exercises to be completed and sent back.
Lessons by Skype
It is also possible to get lessons using the Skype technology which allows visual contact with the trainer.